SENIOR / MECHANICAL ENGINEER- STATIC EQUIPMENT
- Equipment selection and sizing, Prepare equipment requisitions, carry out vendor technical bid evaluation, carry out vendor drawing/ data review and vendor data incorporation
- Review inter-discipline drawings and documents eg. P&IDs, equipment layout, etc.
- Co-ordinate with Clients in requisition review and approval
- Participate in Clients meetings, vendor meetings and inter-discipline meetings.
- Witness shop inspection and testing, assistance in plan erection, commissioning and start-up
- Development of Company’s equipment specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years engineering experience in consultancies related to Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and related industries for senior position.
- Experience in the design of rotating and package equipment, including centrifugal and reciprocating pumps, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors or experience in the design and engineering of static equipment
- Project execution experience in the responsibilities indicated above and good knowledge of API standards
- Knowledge of materials and welding technology is an advantage