Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
Deputy Project Director - Process (GPP)
Deputy Project Management Director (DPMD) in authority of Project Management Director (PMD) has responsibility and full right for execution of the project in order to execute all work safely, with quality and within budget and schedule in compliance with contractual terms and conditions, as well as company policies. The PMD is the primary contact with the Client on matters relating to the project. He directly reports to company Management Board and Client of all project related activities, progress, safety performance, quality, schedules, changes that necessitate contractual modifications, procedures, and status.
Specific responsibilities of the Deputy Project Director include:
- Directing and managing the Project Team for the execution of the Project scope of work.
- Developing, obtaining Client approval of PROJECT EXECUTION PLAN.
- Management of the work scope and the Change Management Process.
- Monitoring, reporting and controlling project execution and schedule and cost through all phases of the Project,
- Reporting of the Project, both to the CLIENT and Company management.
- Administering the project in accordance of project and contract requirements.
- Managing the interfaces with Client, Alliance and all subcontractors and within the project team.
- Managing the project precom., gas in commissioning and all support and Project closeout.
Work Experience Requirements - A minimum of 15 years experience in oil and gas onshore/offshore Projects or in oil and gas Industry, experiences in Gas Processing Plant is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience on Project Deputy/Project Manager in similar relevant/similar projects.
- Qualification in Process and process Equipment and other systems relating to Gas Process Plant.
- Working knowledge and application Project management software and international codes and standards used in Oil and Gas Industry such as ANSI, ASME, API, BS, DNV, NFPA...etc.
Education Requirements - Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical/Process Engineering or equivalent.
- Perfectly in written and Spoken English.
On-job Training Scope - To develop training heading and presentations and do on-job training to Client's engineers in Company office.
- Company will provide all essential data, secretary and drafting.