Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
Electrical and Instrumentation Superintendent
Lead E&I Team
Jack-up Tender Barge Project
Vung Tau Ba Ria Province Vietnam
Reports To (Position Title)
Engineering Manager -
The E and I Superintendent is responsible for supervising the design and engineering of the Electrical / Instrumentation detailed design for related to instruments & control systems / Electrical equipments like Insulated Switchgear (GIS), Transformer, UPS, sub-sea cable etc.. Offshore / Onshore EPC experience / Detailed engineering experience is essential.
Includes associated infrastructure during the FEED phase.
The E&I Superintendent will be responsible for the technical content of the various ITT packages for the Bids and ensure that subsequent technical evaluations, clarifications, etc are conducted correctly and properly.
Environment, Health and Safety
· Actively support Company commitment to Environment, Health and Safety including:
o Adopting and promoting personal work practices and procedures in accordance with Company’s Environment, Health and Safety Management System (EHSMS) standards; and
o Actively participate in the Company Project EHS Plan.
· Specific environmental, health and safety responsibilities including, but not limited to:
o Assistance with the delivery of the Company Project development assessments and approvals in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements at the federal, state and local level;
o Ensuring that the Jack-up Tender Barge FEED work is executed in full accordance with Company’s EHS requirements
o Providing Company leadership to external project team members on EHS issues;
o Ensuring that EHS considerations are adequately taken into account during project implementation;
o Continuously communicating to contractors Company’s expectations for EHS;
o Ensuring contractor EHS management systems meet the intent of Company’s requirements;
· Responsible for collating the technical content of the E&I ITT packages for the EPC Contract and the procurement of the Client-supplied materials.
· Will ensure that any interim issues of information to the various tenderers will be of the correct technical standard and content.
· Will prepare technical bid tabs for the various tenders for the EPC Contract and Client-supplied materials.
· Will be responsible for the technical aspects of all bid clarifications and evaluations and will collate all responses and results.
· Work closely with Company’s procurement, contracts, commercial and legal personnel working on the main contracts for the project to ensure that all E&I technical aspects are correctly and timely addressed.
· Take a key role in the supervision of Company and FEED contractor design and project engineering delivery team resources to meet the safety, environmental, technical, cost, quality and schedule requirements of assigned project E&I scope in accordance with Company procedures.
· Ensure that project management systems, standard practices and design specifications are implemented to effectively perform the E&I design and engineering process.
· Closely monitor the activities of E&I design consultants, vendors and contractors during the FEED phase to ensure agreed E&I objectives are met.
· Monitor E&I designs produced by FEED Contractor to ensure legislative requirements are incorporated and they comply with Company quality assurance requirements.
· Assist with the preparation and lodgement of all E&I permits and licences in preparation for construction and operation and ensuring that these are secured in time.
· Pro-actively contribute to Company’s continuous improvement and innovative project management processes.
· Be a leader and role model for Company E&I delivery teams.
· Develop and maintain the necessary professional skills required for the position.
· Other duties as required at the direction of Project Engineering Manager – Company.
· Degree Qualified Electrical Engineer .
· Qualification: BE, BS or equivalent in the relevant discipline
- Electrical / Instrumentation detailed design experience in oil and gas or petrochemical industry related to field instruments & control systems / Electrical equipments like Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS), Transformer, UPS, sub-sea cable etc.. Offshore / EPC experience / Detailed engineering experience is essential.
- Proven capabilities, as Principal or Lead engineer responsible for execution of Electrical as well as Instrumentation engineering and design activities for the project, leading a team of E&I engineers & designers.
- Capable of managing engineering budget, meet engineering schedule requirements, manage internal / external changes, liaise with project management team, other design offices & client.
- Ability to guide engineers for conducting Instrumentation engineering activities like preparation of specifications / data sheets / Technical Bid Evaluations for items like Hydro-pneumatic ESD panel, Remote terminal unit (RTU), F&G system, SCADA, various field instruments like Control valves, Shutdown valves, Relief valves, Transmitters, Flow meters like / Orifice / Ultrasonic / Magnetic, fire & gas detectors etc.,
- Preparation of C&E diagrams, control philosophy / narratives, Experienced on working with INtools data base, Experienced on interfaces / integration of control system with other existing systems / devices.
- LV systems and switchgear/process etc
- MV systems, motor control etc
- HV systems, 132kv
- Earthing studies, main earth systems and aux
- Compressors and associated equipment
- Ups systems
- Power analysis
- General site electrics
Additional personal attributes
· High levels of self-motivation, initiative and adaptability
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to liaise with peers, management and government authorities
· Excellent interpersonal skills at subordinate, peer and management levels
· Desire to work as a team in cross-functional relationships
· Strong analytical skills
· Well developed time management skills
· Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and environments
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Project
· Capability to regularly travel and to spend time in field operations environment
· Able to apply internal procedures and controls.
Key Internal Relationships
· Liaise closely with Construction Manager and Engineering department to ensure construction-related E&I engineering aspects are properly addressed
Key External Relationships
· Liaise closely with Contractor’s Engineering Manager/ E&I Lead to ensure timely execution of FEED