Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
Electrical Engineering Team Leader
Lead Electrical Engineering Team
Jack-up Tender Barge Project
Vung Tau Ba Ria Province Vietnam
Reports To (Position Title)
Engineering Manager -
Technical Authority and integrity assurance for Electrical Engineering activities.
Environment, Health and Safety
· Actively support Company commitment to Environment, Health and Safety including:
o Adopting and promoting personal work practices and procedures in accordance with Company’s Environment, Health and Safety Management System (EHSMS) standards; and
o Actively participate in the Company Project EHS Plan.
· Specific environmental, health and safety responsibilities including, but not limited to:
o Assistance with the delivery of the Company Project development assessments and approvals in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements at the federal, state and local level;
o Ensuring that the Jack-up Tender Barge electrical work is executed in full accordance with Company’s EHS requirements
o Provide leadership to external project team members on electrical engineering EHS issues;
o Ensuring that EHS considerations are adequately taken into account during project implementation;
o Continuously communicate to contractors Company’s expectations for electrical engineering EHS;
o Ensuring contractor EHS management systems meet the intent of Company’s electrical engineering requirements;
o Pursue and uphold client values covering HSE, Ethical Conduct, Working Relationships, Performance Excellence and People.
o Execute the project with no accidents and no incidents, and minimum impact on the environment
o Be responsible for own safety and all personnel engaged on the project.
o Achieve the Project Objectives.
· Advise the Engineering Authority and project staff on issues relating to Electrical Power Distribution System technical integrity.
· Review key Electrical design documentation including Power System Studies to ensure compliance with relevant client and International codes of practice, procedures, specifications and standards.
· Involvement and consultation in the management of change, in particular, endorses all Electrical related concession and deviation requests from the contractor, subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, Tie-in contractor and other parties.
· Monitors the performance of the project contractors with respect to technical integrity throughout all phases of the project – engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and start-up.
· Maintain close working relationships with the project contractors in all Electrical engineering matters.
· Monitor for appropriate implementation of Inter Discipline Check activities.
· Coordinate client and PMT input into Electrical Engineering design reviews.
· Attend equipment vendor meetings with contractor’s personnel.
· Participate in Project Technical Reviews and Audits at agreed stages of Project.
· Attend and participate in HAZOPS and all safety related reviews.
· Review Register of HSE Critical Equipment and Systems and their Performance Standards.
· Ensure that resolution of conflicts in Standards and Specifications are agreed and approved with other relevant client Divisions.
· Review the project contractors commissioning and start-up philosophies and procedures as appropriate to the instruments, control and telecoms.
· Maintain traceable records (Technical Notes) of the basis for any Electrical design decisions, including decisions relating to the implementation of new and revised client and International codes of practice, procedures, specifications and standards.
Attend major Electrical Equipment FAT at Vendors works.
· Degree Qualified Electrical Engineer .
· Qualification: BE, BS or equivalent in the relevant discipline
- Electrical / Instrumentation detailed design experience in oil and gas or petrochemical industry related to field instruments & control systems / Electrical equipments like Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS), Transformer, UPS, sub-sea cable etc.. Offshore / EPC experience / Detailed engineering experience is essential.
- Proven capabilities, as Principal or Lead Electrical Engineer responsible for execution of Electrical as well as Instrumentation engineering and design activities for the project, leading a team of E&I engineers & designers.
- Capable of managing Electrical engineering budget, meet engineering schedule requirements, manage internal / external changes, liaise with project management team, other design offices & client.
- Ability to guide engineers for conducting Instrumentation engineering activities like preparation of specifications / data sheets / Technical Bid Evaluations for items like Hydro-pneumatic ESD panel, Remote terminal unit (RTU), F&G system, SCADA, various field instruments like Control valves, Shutdown valves, Relief valves, Transmitters, Flow meters like / Orifice / Ultrasonic / Magnetic, fire & gas detectors etc.,
- Preparation of C&E diagrams, control philosophy / narratives, Experienced on working with INtools data base, Experienced on interfaces / integration of control system with other existing systems / devices.
- LV systems and switchgear/process etc
- MV systems, motor control etc
- HV systems, 132kv
- Earthing studies, main earth systems and aux
- Compressors and associated equipment
- Ups systems
- Power analysis
- General site electrics
· High levels of self-motivation, initiative and adaptability
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to liaise with peers, management and government authorities
· Excellent interpersonal skills at subordinate, peer and management levels
· Desire to work as a team in cross-functional relationships
· Strong analytical skills
· Well developed time management skills
· Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and environments
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Project
· Capability to regularly travel and to spend time in field operations environment
· Able to apply internal procedures and controls.
Key Internal Relationships
- Communications & Organisational Relationships:
- Report to Engineering Manager for all interface issues and areas of concern.
- Liaise with PMT Discipline Engineers for all inter-discipline matters.
- Liaise with PMT HSE, QA/QC, Fabrication and Commissioning engineers.
- Initiate and maintain effective support and communication with the contractor’s Lead Electrical Engineers.
- Liaise closely with Project Manager and Construction Manager and Engineering department to ensure construction-related E&I engineering aspects are properly addressed
· Liaise closely with Contractor’s Engineering Manager/ E&I Lead to ensure timely execution of FEED