FPSO Lead E&I
- Coordinates and monitors the activities of assigned contractors performing work within the Electrical and Instrumentation disciplines and ensures compliance with project safety, quality, schedule, cost and security requirements
- Review E&I Construction, PFD & P&ID Drawings, Loop diagrams for Installation, testing and commissioning. Excellent Reporting skills, Quality of work and perform assigned duties.
- Planning, supervision and co-ordination for, Loop check, Pre-commissioning and commissioning. Preparation of instrument inspection test record (ITR’S) as per specification In addition, cable schedule. Inspect hazardous area requirements like zone, category, class/division and EPL category.
- Supervise and clear Commissioning related punch lists, remedial works and out standings. Coordinate with vendor’s contractors to facilitate pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for equipments.
- Supplier corrective action, Non-conformance, Design change request, handle warranty claim issues and quality assurance/Qc jobs, with attending (or) conducting factory acceptance test for switchboards with class approval.
- Provide on-site administrative & technical management of all I&E construction activities on gas plant and refinery construction projects
- Supervise the I&E construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Assist with the implementation of safety programs and provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required
- Supervise instrumentation and electrical oriented craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract
- Work with I&E Subcontractors daily to ensure that the project is constructed & documented in accordance with the project specifications, policies, detailed drawings & industry standards
- Plan, coordinate & supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of on-site administrative staff)
• 5 - 10 years of I&E Experience in Oil & Gas Field in FPSO Projects and Rigs, Jack up, Semi-Submersible Drilling Unit, LPG bottling plants, petroleum depot’s,
• At least 5+ years of specific experience as an I&E Superintendent on FPSO Projects and Rigs, Jack up, Semi-Submersible Drilling Unit projects
• Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics
• Good communication skills
• Self motivated and enthusiastic when working as part of a team or on own initiative
• Use skills and experience to contribute to problem solving and improving the day to day running of the department.
• Knowledge of hazardous area classification is required.
• Permit to Work system competency
• Able to commence work at short notice an advantage. Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics •At least 1