Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
The Mechanical Equipment lead Engineer (MELE) oversees the work of the all Mechanical Project team. The MELE is responsible to the Project for:
- Receive, review mechanical FEED design for equipment from FEED contractor.
- Comment/update detailed Data Sheet and specification of all GPP equipment including license and non license Packages.
- Manage and control of all detailed equipment design and drawings from Contractors.
- Prepare ITB documents including but not limit to SOW, battery limit, terms and conditions... for selection of EPC contractor for GPP2 license package.
- Cooperate with Process lead engineer to control and check for all results mechanical calculation reports for equipment and piping system from FEED and detailed engineering Contractors.
- Check and manage evaluation of all proposals from contractor for equipment suppliers.
- Manage Company fabrication process for equipment of non license package including shop drawings review, fabrication/assembling procedure development, guideline for fabrication process, support on getting certification and acceptance from CA, Client.
- Manage all equipment piping installation, assembling and interconnecting work.
- Manage precom. and commissioning work for equipment and piping system.
- Preparation of Client and internal project reports as required.
- Manage of human resource to meet work load and mitigation.
- Establishment of the project work breakdown structure (WBS) and commodity codes.
- Establishment of the coordination between PMT and parties in execution of project.
- Progress Measurement Procedures
Work Experience Requirements - A minimum of 10 years experience on oil and gas onshore/offshore Project or in oil and gas Industry.
- A minimum of 3 years experience on Oil & Gas rotating/stating Equipment or in similar relevant projects.
- Qualification in Mechanical Equipment for oil & gas Similar Project.
- Working knowledge and application software required and international codes and standards used in Oil and Gas Analysis such as API, ANSI, ASME, BS, DNV, NFPA,..etc.
- Experiences in Preparation of technical requisitions, equipment evaluation etc.
Education Requirements - Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Perfectly in written and Spoken English.
On-job Training Scope - To develop training heading and presentations and do on-job training to Client's engineers in Company office.
- Company will provide all essential data, secretary and drafting.