Qualification & Experience strictly required
• Shall have at least fifteen (15) years of professional experience on electrical power generation, of which not less than 07 (seven) consecutive years in project design, engineering or construction management, proven project management, and should undertake these roles of project manager in least 02 (two) completed projects of Thermal Power Plant with capacity of at least 600 MW per Unit using Super-Critical Pressure Technology.
• Shall have been involved in functions including engineering design, layout, specification preparation, Bid evaluation, contract negotiation, contract management, project management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical discipline (ideally Civil or Electrical)
• Eligibility for membership of Institute of Engineers or equivalent
• Demonstrated leadership experience in managing large teams of multi-disciplinary professionals
• Strategic Change – Level 4: Advocates change
• Strategic Thinking – Level 3: Defines strategy for own area
• Developing Organisations & People - Level 5: Systematically works on building own team capability
• Team Effectiveness - Level 4: Coordinates and facilitates team performance
• Relationships & Influence - Level 5: Facilitates collaboration options beyond own area
• Commercial Orientation - Level 4: Identifies opportunities to improve profitability of own area
• Getting Results - Level 4: Delivers beyond expectations
• Analytical Thinking - Level 4: Maps out branching lines
• Process Orientation - Level 5: Sets and tracks strict limits, stretch standards
• Applying Expertise – As required