Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
Offshore Lead electrical
The main responsibilities of the position are presented as follows:
• Being responsible for discipline activities and deliverable;
• To guide and control the project execution and discipline’s results;
• Allocating the design activities to the discipline engineer;
• Coordinating with project management team and other discipline leaders for information exchange;
• Performing Vendor document analysis related to discipline;
• Reviewing weekly and monthly progress discipline reports;
• Reporting to the Project Manager.
• To attend HAZOP meeting as needed.
• To assist the company to complete electrical engineering procedures and training on job company’s engineer for these procedures;
• ENGINEER shall Perform/Check the Detailed Design & Engineering of the Hazardous area classification / Power supply / Lighting / Grounding / Lightning systems associated with the Pipeline and Facilities (LFS, GDSs, GDC, LBVs); These Work include Specifications, Analysis, Calculation, Study, Layout, Single Line Diagram, Wiring Diagram, Datasheet, MTO, Procedure ...
• Being familiar to the ETAP software & training on job company’s Engineers.
• Engineering and construction in oil and gas industry: minimum 12 years experience;
• Detailed Engineering Design: minimum 7 years experience;
• At least 3 similar projects experience or 5 years in a relevant position;
• Being familiar to international codes and standards, such as ANSI, ASME, API, BS, NFPA, DNV, etc;
• Recognized international professional Association membership is preferable;
• English (advanced).
• Bachelors in Engineering or related fields;
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Licensed Professional Engineer.