Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
Process Equipment Lead Engineer
The Process Equipment lead Engineer (PELE) oversees the work of the all Process Project team. The PELE is responsible to the Project for:
- Receive, review process FEED design for equipment from FEED contractor.
- Comment/update detailed Data Sheet and specification of all GPP process equipment including license and non license Packages.
- Manage and control of all detailed process equipment design and drawings from Contractors.
- Prepare ITB process and documents including but not limit to SOW, battery limit, terms and conditions... for selection of EPC contractor for GPP2 license package.
- Cooperate with Process lead engineer on running HYSYS to control and check for all results of process simulation reports from FEED and detailed engineering Contractors.
- Check and manage evaluation of all proposals from contractor for process equipment suppliers.
- Manage all process equipment installation assembling and interconnecting work.
- Manage precom. and commissioning work for process equipment.
- Preparation of Client and internal project reports as required.
- Manage of human resource to meet work load and mitigation.
- Establishment of the project work breakdown structure (WBS) and commodity codes.
- Establishment of the coordination between PMT and parties in execution of project.
- Progress Measurement Procedures
Work Experience Requirements - A minimum of 10 years experience on oil and gas onshore/offshore Project or in oil and gas Industry.
- A minimum of 3 years experience on Oil & Gas Process Equipment or in similar relevant projects.
- Qualification in Process Equipment for oil & gas Similar Project.
- Working knowledge and application software HYSYS and international codes and standards used in Oil and Gas Analysis such as API, ANSI, ASME, BS, DNV, NFPA,..etc.
- Experiences in Preparation of technical requisitions, process equipment evaluation etc.
Education Requirements - Bachelor’s degree in Process/Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Perfectly in written and Spoken English.
On-job Training Scope - To develop training heading and presentations and do on-job training to Client's engineers in Company office.
- Client will provide all essential data, secretary and drafting.