Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
SOW for Process Lead Engineer
Process Lead Engineer shall prepare and performed the work as below:
- Manage Project process engineering team to receive, review process FEED design from FEED contractor.
- Comment/update detailed Data Sheet and specification of all GPP process equipment including license and non license Packages.
- Manage and control of all detailed process design and drawings of Contractors.
- Prepare ITB process and documents including but not limit to SOW, battery limit, terms and conditions... for selection of EPC contractor for GPP2 license package.
- Responsible of running HYSYS to control and check for all results of process simulation reports from FEED and detailed engineering Contractors.
- Check and manage evaluation of all proposals from contractor on process discipline of project.
- Manage all process equipment and system installation, assembling and interconnecting work.
- Manage precom. and commissioning work for process system.
- Preparation of Client and internal project reports as required.
- Manage of human resource to meet work load and mitigation.
- Establishment of the project work breakdown structure (WBS) and commodity codes.
- Establishment of the coordination between PMT and parties in execution of project.
- Progress Measurement Procedures
Work Experience Requirements - A minimum of 10 years experience on oil and gas onshore/offshore Project or in oil and gas Industry.
- A minimum of 3 years experience on Oil & Gas Process Design/Engineering or in process management of similar projects.
- Qualification in Process engineering, simulation calculation for oil & gas Similar Project.
- Working knowledge and application of software HYSYS and international codes and standards used in Oil and Gas Analysis such as API, ANSI, ASME, BS, DNV, NFPA,..etc.
- Experiences in Preparation of technical requisitions, Engineering PFDs P&IDs, process equipment evaluation etc.
Education Requirements - Bachelor’s degree in Process/Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Perfectly in written and Spoken English.
On-job Training Scope - To develop training on software running, heading and presentations and do on-job training to Client's engineers in Company office.
- Company will provide all essential data, secretary and drafting.