Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
Major Projects Engineering
Jack-up Tender Barge Project
Vung Tau Ba Ria Province Vietnam
Reports To (Position Title)
Engineering Manager -
To manage the coordination between the PMT discipline engineers.
Environment, Health and Safety
· Actively support Company commitment to Environment, Health and Safety including:
o Adopting and promoting personal work practices and procedures in accordance with Company’s Environment, Health and Safety Management System (EHSMS) standards; and
o Actively participate in the Company Project EHS Plan.
· Specific environmental, health and safety responsibilities including, but not limited to:
o Assistance with the delivery of the Company Project development assessments and approvals in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements at the federal, state and local level;
o Ensuring that the Jack-up Tender Barge engineering work is executed in full accordance with Company’s EHS requirements
o Providing Company leadership to external project engineering team members on EHS issues;
o Ensuring that EHS considerations are adequately taken into account during project engineering implementation;
o Continuously communicating to contractors Company’s expectations for EHS;
o Ensuring contractor EHS management systems meet the intent of Company’s requirements;
· Responsible for coordinating all engineering activities performed by the PMT Discipline Engineers.
· Fully understand the scope of work and monitor Contractor Project Engineering Plan to ensure it is adhered to, and project milestones will be met.
· Ensure that the PMT Engineers where required review the Project HSE requirements and regulations and that they comply for their Discipline.
· Organize and prepare scheduled weekly PMT Discipline Engineer meetings to review all related Contractor Engineering milestones, schedules and activities and report to PMT Engineering Team Leader.
· Review and take ownership of all Project Management approved changes (Trends/EDCN) and report progress status to PMT Engineering Team leader.
· Develop and maintain Project Change log with associated man-hours and approvals.
· Review all Engineering related variations and request for concessions developed by Contractor. Coordinate comments by PMT Discipline Engineers, and advise on recommended actions to be taken, including where necessary items to be rejected.
· Ensure the necessary interface and input is received from Construction on all Fabrication, Erection, Testing and Commissioning activities during the design phase.
· Schedule and prepare engineering reviews, e.g.3 D Model Design, Mech. Handling etc., at regular intervals during Engineering design phase.
· Ensure that sufficient engineering resources are mobilized to achieve the Project Schedule
· Pro-actively contribute to Company’s continuous improvement and innovative project management processes.
· Be a leader and role model for Company Engineerin delivery teams.
· Develop and maintain the necessary professional skills required for the position.
· Other duties as required at the direction of Project Engineering Manager – Company.
· Degree Qualified Engineer .( Mechanical – Marine – Structural)
· Qualification: BE, BS or equivalent in the relevant discipline
- Proven capabilities, as Project or Lead engineer responsible for execution of project engineering and design activities for the project, leading a team of project engineers.
- Capable of managing engineering budget, meet engineering schedule requirements, manage internal / external changes, liaise with project management team, other design offices & client.
- Ability to guide engineers for conducting engineering activities like preparation of specifications / data sheets / Technical Bid Evaluations for items. like Hydro-pneumatic ESD panel, Remote terminal unit (RTU), F&G system, SCADA, various field instruments like Control valves, Shutdown valves, Relief valves, Transmitters, Flow meters like / Orifice / Ultrasonic / Magnetic, fire & gas detectors etc.,
· High levels of self-motivation, initiative and adaptability
· Strong written & verbal communication skills, liaise with peers, management & government authorities
· Excellent interpersonal skills at subordinate, peer and management levels
· Desire to work as a team in cross-functional relationships
· Strong analytical skills
· Well developed time management skills
· Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and environments
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Project
· Capability to regularly travel and to spend time in field operations environment
Key Internal Relationships
· Liaise closely with Project Manager and Engineering department to ensure construction-related E&I engineering aspects are properly addressed
Key External Relationships
· Liaise closely with Contractor’s Engineering Manager/ Project Engineer to ensure timely execution.