Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
Quality Manager – Jack-up Tender Barge
Lead QA/QC Jackup Tender Barge Project
Jackup Tender Barge Project
Vung Tau Ba Ria Province
Reports To (Position Title)
The key purpose of this position is to provide oversight into quality management by the Jackup Tender Barge Project team and contractors, including future development and implementation of statutory and reliability strategies for the Jackup Tender Barge Project. The key deliverable for the position is the provision and implementation of an overall quality control strategy for the Jackup Tender Barge Project elements, including engineering, equipment and materials and field implementation for the Jackup Tender Barge Project.
Key responsibilities are to ensure that quality systems are in place to guarantee the Jackup Tender Barge Project is designed, constructed and commissioned in a manner that is safe to operate in an environment of identified and controlled risk, is fit for purpose and reliable over the defined service life.
Environment, Health and Safety
· Actively support client’s commitment to Environment, Health and Safety by adopting and promoting personal work practices and procedures in accordance with clients’ Environment, Health and Safety Management System (EHSMS) standards;
· Actively support and promote safety awareness in accordance with the Jackup Tender Barge Project EHS Plan;
· Develop and maintain project QC systems and programmes, including local and remote site audit plans.
Quality Management Plan
· Create and execute a quality management plan for the Jackup Tender Barge Project which includes:
- Processes and procedures for execution of the plan via the Jackup Tender Barge Project Manager
- Processes to investigate and determine non-conformance and recommend appropriate actions
- Identification, investigation and recommendation of appropriate actions to mitigate and minimise risks associated with the Project and the external environmental factors.
- Collation and research information to assist with quality management
- Regular meetings with Project owners to discuss quality compliance and implementation
- Develop a quality assurance program for the Jackup Tender Barge Project elements, integrated with the Contractors selected for the various elements;
- Provision of technical expertise to assist the Jackup Tender Barge Project Project team in resolving quality assurance and control related issues;
- Participation in kick off meetings for all critical materials and equipment as required to ensure project deliverables and client standards are maintained;
- Advice and assistance in the development and implementation of project/site document control systems and uploading of all relevant project documentation into the client document control system.
- Ensures compliance with client’s project control requirements, including change and risk management.
- Develops and implements a continuous improvement plan.
· Assist Project Manager in the QA/QC management system and overall execution of the Project.
· Be responsible for overall QA/QC activities of the Project
· To establish, manage and develop local QA/QC teams for the Project to ensure the quality of the Project in accordance with the Client’s requirements.
· To be responsible for the establishment and development of the Project Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plan and assisting Production Quality Control to consolidate production defects register list and for timely rectifications of the defects list throughout the construction.
· To review and monitor all project procedures ensuring they are complete in a timely manner and consistent with the Project Quality Plan.
· To coordinate and support other sections of the project in order to complete the Project successfully in time and quality.
· To establish and implement a fabrication quality control system with support from production section.
· To coordinate and supervise subcontractors’ performance in terms of quality in coordination with production supervision.
· To maintain liaison with Class / Regulatory Bodies to ensure that the Project is executed in accordance with applicable codes and standard requirements.
· Reporting weekly and monthly to the Project Manager and Deputy Project Manager about the QA/QC activities of the project for consolidation of weekly/monthly report by Planning Engineer.
Risk Management Plan
· Create and execute a risk management plan for the Jack-up Transfer Barge Project which includes:
- Identifying, investigating and recommending appropriate actions to mitigate and minimise risks associated with the Project and the external environmental factors;
- Facilitate risk workshops with the Jack-up Transfer Barge Project team;
- Collate and research information to assist with risk identification and forecasting;
- Regular meetings with project owners to discuss and mitigate project risk;
- Ensure compliance with client’s project control requirements, including change and risk management.
· Maintain close liaison with Operations teams and ensure relevant input, training, communications and procedures are developed and are maintained.
Procurement, Fabrication and Construction
· Ensure that detailed inspection programmes and third party assessment of critical items are maintained during fabrication and close control is maintained for procurement processes in accordance with project quality and procurement plans;
· Manage contracts for third party inspection services for site and procured items to ensure project specifications are maintained;
· Supervise activities of QC inspectors engaged on the Jack-up Transfer Barge Project;
· Prepare and maintain management level summary of appropriate QC indicators.
· Implement an ongoing engagement program to build and maintain a strong safety, quality and risk awareness culture across the Jack-up Transfer Barge Project teams.
· Monitor working practices and other lead indicators to allow proactive adjustment of this program as the Project moves through the various states of its maturity.
· Participate in incident and injury investigations to establish true root cause and sustainable corrective actions.
· Proactively contribute to client’s continuous improvement and innovative project management processes.
· Be a leader and role model.
· Develop and maintain the necessary professional skills required for the position.
· Other duties as required at the direction of the Jack-up Transfer Barge Project Manager.
· Engineering or Quality Management Degree in relevant field.
· Relevant Project Management qualifications are desirable.
· Min 15 years experience in oil and gas operations with demonstrated experience in EHS, Quality and Risk.
· Five years in leadership operational roles in oil and gas production and maintenance.
· Leadership and supervision of teams responsible for the delivery of EHS, Quality and Risk management plans.
· Previous experience in managing multiple projects.
PVMS Capability Framework
· Building Positive Working Relationships
· Strategic Leadership
· Planning and Organising
· Decision Making
· Business Awareness
· Gaining Commitment
· Safety/Environment Focus
Additional personal attributes
· Excellent interpersonal skills at subordinate, peer and management levels;
· High levels of self-motivation, initiative and adaptability;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to liaise with peers, management and government authorities;
· Desire to work as a team in cross-functional relationships;
· Well developed time management skills;
· Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and environments and the ability to operate in cross function roles if required;
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Project;
· Capability to travel and to spend time in field operations environment or overseas assignments as required
· Proactively contribute to client’s continuous improvement and innovative project management processes;
· Develop and maintain the necessary professional skills required for the position.
Key Internal Relationships
· client Project Manager
· client Project Controls Manager
· client Jack-up Tender Barge Project and Operations teams
· Other Project Quality Managers
· FEED Contractor and Contractor Engineering and field team members
Key External Relationships
· Technical partners and providers
· Regulatory bodies