Senior / Piping Engineers
- Lead the Piping team on projects responsible to project to ensure that all work is completed in respect of budge, schedule, quality and HSE
- Plant layout/ Piping discipline activities for Conceptual/ Detail design work
- Control procedures that are applied to Piping design team on projects
- Prepare Job Specification, Piping standards and Design Instructions dedicated to the projects, train less experienced piping engineers, coordinate with other disciplines and interface with clients on technical issues
- Working on dedicated units for equipment lay-out and Piping general arrangements
- Prepare isometrics, Pipe support Details and Material take off
- Coordination within Piping design team on technical issues
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 7+ years piping engineering design experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and related industries for senior position.
- Good working knowledge of ANSI/ ASME Code.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD design procedures
- Offshore platform design experience is an advantage
- Stress analysis experience is an advantage
- 3D modeling design software experience (PDMS, PDS, Autoplant) an advantage