Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
SENIOR LEAD INSTRUMENT ENGINEER
- Lead instrumentation design team on projects and train young instrument engineers
- Perform instrument conceptual detail design work
- Overall responsibility for technical issues and coordinate with other disciplines
- Review instrumentation design documents/ drawings and interface with clients
- Review instrument calculations, studies, specifications and datasheets.
- Being a foreigner
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering or higher
- Minimum 15 years of instrumentation engineering design experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and related industries.
- Registered professional engineering license level 2 is required
- Good working knowledge of Codes, Standards and Engineering practices