This role will involve preparation of design basis’ for operation and design of Floating Production Storage Offloading Vessels for worldwide operations, Perform global hydrodynamic and hydrostatic analysis, perform mooring and riser analysis on floaters and well as testing model specifications with the ability to follow- up. You will also be able to prepare the relevant documentation for classification and National Authorities approval.
- Will be assigned to the Block as staff performing the duties of a FPSO Consultant.
- Preparation of all contract documentation for major conversions/ refurbishments/ upgrades of FSO’s and/or FPSO’s
- Prepare ITB and bid document for FPSO Charter's Contract
- Manage of multi-disciplinary client site teams and the monitoring of Contractor’s sub-contractors and suppliers;
- Doing the refurbishment/conversions of floating production and storage facilities at senior supervision/management level;
- Experience in working in SE Asian shipyards;
- Experience as Project Manager in the management of a major FPSO conversion contract
- Overseeing shipyard and offshore commissioning and start-up of FPSO conversion with gas compression and water injection systems.
- Monitored shipyard commissioning activities. Provided daily and weekly update reports. Responsible for Site Weekly Progress Report.
- Ensured Lessons Learned from previous projects were incorporated into the work plans.
- Reviewed contractor’s Start Up Procedures Plan.
- Assisted in Production Start Up of the FPSO.
- Monitored Inspection and Test Report, Operational Test Procedure and Punchlist status for the Production Readiness Notice.
- Worked with facility operations team on start up planning, implementation and system handoff.
- Participated in team walkthrough and acceptance reviews. Received mechanically complete and commissioned systems.
- Ensured Punchlist was complete and documentation in place to define the completion plan.
- Provided post start up surveillance.
Experience requirement :
Your knowledge will be used to support ongoing facilities, projects and initiatives to meet safe, reliable and efficient operations.
You will have had experience in a senior marine supervisory or management position on an FPSO. While your core expertise lies in all aspects of marine operations ( cargo handling, cargo offloading and tanker berthing) you should also be experienced in working with engineering design teams, be able to support FEED and EPCI activities, have taken part in HAZID and HAZOP exercises and be familiar with overall FPSO Operations and interfaces with process activities.
- MSc or equivalent in Naval Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Fluent in English, both written and speaking
- High degree of responsibility as well as the ability to work within a team and independently
- Positive attitude with the ability to cooperate
- Naval architect/Hydrodynamic: Experienced in the usage of Software for design of floaters, turret and mooring system (e.g NAPA, Wadam, Mimosa or Orcaflex)
- Structure: Experienced in the usage of Software within structural analysis of floaters (e.g Wadam and Sesam FPSO package)
- Highly delivery focused.
The attitude to develop and be effective across a wider skill spectrum (technical, commercial and interpersonal)
- 15 years experience working on tanker vessels and design, fabrication and installation of Wellhead platform/ processing platforms and pipelines and relevant experience related to FPSO and marine system projects
- Detailed knowledge in the design and operation of FPSO/FSO and interface with WHP.
- Vast experience of project management and engineering management for FPSO construction and conversion, turret fabrication as well as FPSO and mooring/riser system installation and commissioning.
- Familiar with codes and standards applicable to the marine and hydrocarbon storage facility environment;
Has experience to supervise the FPSO fabrication and conversion work.