Cliquez ici pour modifier.
Senior Process Engineer / Process Engineer
- Lead the Process design team on projects and train process engineers
- Perform Process feasibility, conceptual, FEED, detailed design studies
- Prepare technical reports, coordinate with other disciplines, and interface with clients on technical issues
- Perform process simulations, PFDs, P & IDs and datasheets
- Size Process equipment and instruments ( control valves and PSV’s)
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years for Senior in Process engineering design experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or chemical
- Familiar with API, ASME and relevant Standards and design codes
- Familiar with Process Simulation packages HYSYS or Pro II, HTRI, Flarenet is an advantage
- Experience in PFD, P & ID, Equipment and instruments (control valves and PSV’s) selection and sizing, Thermal design of exchangers, will be an advantage.