Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
REQUIREMENTS At least Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a Vietnamese or International university. Major in Oil & Gas Engineering is highly desired.
2. Has at least 10 years experience in Oil & Gas Engineering as a Mechanical Engineer/ Lead in Oil & Gas Engineering Company.
3. Must be Lead Mechanical Engineer in at least 2 successful projects in FEED/Detailed Design for Offshore Oil &Gas Platform
4. Has at least 5 years experience as a Lead/ Senior Mechanical Engineer in Offshore Oil & Gas Platform.
5. Good performance in FEED, Detail engineering project as Mechanical principle engineer.
6. Have experience in FEED and Detail engineering project for various type of Mechanical package i.e. rotating machineries, Static equipments, process equipments…
7. Proficiency in Mechanical engineering problem solving.
8. Capable of using English well in work and communication.
9. Good communications and interpersonal skills.
10.Good organization and management skill/ leadership, decision making.
11.Has training skill and has ability to train/transfer his/her knowledge to Client’s Mechanical engineers.
12.Has knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and other international standards relevant to Mechanical and Oil & Gas Engineering.
13.Advanced in PV Elite software, Pressure vessel calculation Software, Tank software…shall be referred.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION Responsibilities of Senior Static Equipment Mechanical Engineer shall be included, but not limited to:
1. Supporting Engineering Manager in preparing Engineering Procedures and Engineering Execution Plan, Project Execution plan.
2. Set up the training plan to develop the Mechanical engineering skill/ experience for Client’s engineers to make sure that they can perform the Conceptual Design/ FEED/ Detail Design
3. To manage and control all Mechanical engineering works and assigned personnel to ensure that, the personnel perform proper works, the works complete with budget and schedule for Client actual projects.
4. Perform engineering conceptual, FEED and detail design and calculations. Initiates and reviews material lists, data sheets, specifications, requisitions and design reports...
5. Perform in FEED, Detail design engineering project as Mechanical principle engineer to prepare MDR, CRT, Project schedule…
6. Interface with multiple disciplines for design, select mechanical equipments, material selections…
7. Initiate and review enquiry, evaluates quotations and prepares bid technical tabulations and recommendation.
8. Provides technical assistance on site during fabrication, hook-up, commissioning and start-up as required.
9. Function as Lead Mechanical engineer when nominated by Engineering Manager/ Project Manager.
10.Technically assist Procurement Department in project bidding, procuring equipment, materials and services relating to Mechanical discipline.
11.Establish contact with client, client’ third parties, Consultant Engineering company to ensure their requirements are understood and communicated to all.
12.Perform other related Mechanical engineering works as requirement of Engineering Manager/ Project Manager.