Senior Telecom Engineering Engineer
3. Key Requirements: Strictly Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Electronics & Communication Engineering
• At least 12-year experiences: 2 years as installation, supervision engineer of Telecom work. 3 years as Telecom commissioning and maintenance engineer. 7 years as working on Offshore/Onshore Design and in Oil & Gas industry from the permitting and design phases through end of project (conceptual and/or basic and/or detailed design) in Telecom Engineer position or higher position in Engineering Company
• Making the detailed plan for training Client's Telecom engineers on job and also overseas to develop the engineering capacity.
• Demonstrable experience in the detailed design of oil and gas industry, with in-depth knowledge of hazardous area regulations and design requirements (in English)
• Should have a good experience in Front End Engineering Design (FEED) projects.
• Must have Extensive expertise in offshore design and FEED Engineering.
• Shall have handled FEED Engineer and EPC contractor and developed their deliverable.
• Must have been in Consultants’ organization for at least 3 years in similar position.
• Must be Telecom Engineering Team Leader in at least 2 successful projects in FEED/Detailed Design for Offshore Oil &Gas Platform
• Excellent interpersonal skills; a person who listens well, respects diversity of opinions and has an open, clear and succinct communication style
• Effective organizational and time management skills in handling multiple projects, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting required deadlines
• Ability to represent the company to the staff, clients and community by ensuring the best image is presented
• Application knowledge of client’s systems and programs
• Ability to accurately apply codes and regulations
• Ability to coordinate with all disciplines, extract and relay relevant information for complex projects
• Ability to write reports not requiring significant editing
• Ability to identify risks
Project Closing Report, experienced lessons after each previous completion project.