Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
Construction Manager Jack-up Tender Barge
Lead – Construction of Jack-up Tender Barge
Construction- Jack-up Tender Barge
Vung Tau, Ba Ria Province Vietnam
01 October 2011
Project Manager Jack-up Tender Barge
Responsible for managing the construction aspects of the Jack-up Tender Barge and associated infrastructure and will lead the Owner’s site representation during construction.
· Actively support Client’s commitment to Environment, Health and Safety including:
o Adopting and promoting personal work practices and procedures in accordance with client’s EHSMS standards;
o Actively participate in the client Project EHS Plan.
· Specific environmental, health and safety responsibilities including, but not limited to:
o Site management of the Jack-up Tender Barge and infrastructure aspects undertaken by an EPC contractor on behalf of client;
o Ensuring that EHS considerations are adequately taken into account during Jack-up Tender Barge construction;
o Continuously communicating to contractors client’s expectations for EHS;
o Ensuring contractor EHS management systems meet the intent of client’s requirements;
o Engaging with government agencies, municipalities, the public, industry and professional societies on Jack-up Tender Barge and infrastructure site EHS issues.
Project Delivery Accountabilities
· Responsible for construction management of the Jack-up Tender Barge, including, but not limited to:
o All aspects of rig building construction
o Establish shipyard standards for Jack-up Tender Barge construction practices.
o Establish shipyard Jack-up Tender Barge Construction methodology and sequence.
o Establish Shipyard layout plan for complete sub-blocks assembly, main block assembly and erection sequence.
o Ensure the Discipline Superintendents work closely with the Safety Manager to implement HSE procedures for the safe and healthy working environment.
o Upgrade production work method to improve operation efficiency and enhance labour productivity.
o Formulate subcontract strategy based on construction sequence and yard resources and facilities.
o Report weekly and monthly to the Jack-up Tender Barge Project Manager and Deputy Project Manager about the QA/QC activities of the Project for consolidation of weekly and monthly report by Planning Engineer.
o Exercise Cost control and claim management with subcontractors.
o Leadership of Jack-up Tender Barge project delivery team resources to meet the safety, environmental, technical, cost, quality and schedule requirements of assigned project scope;
· Deputise for the Project Manager/ Deputy Project when necessary and act as Company Representative under the Jack-up Tender Barge Contract.
· Manage the construction disputes with the Jack-up Tender Barge Contractor.
- Execute the work in accordance with the Contract to deliver the Jack-up Tender Barge
- Liaise with key client managers in relation to activities that may affect overall project delivery through direct interaction and/or within the defined forums and committees.
- Responsible for the supervision and management of construction aspects of the Jack-up Tender Barge Project.
- Ensure appropriate construction workforce planning, talent attraction, development and retention and resource deployment to ensure business delivery and employee developments needs are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical discipline (ideally Structural, Marine or Mechanical)
- Most likely a discipline engineer who has moved into project constructionmanagement and leadership roles.
- 10 - 15 years proven experience in the construction of major offshore Jack-up Tender Barge/ Jacket and Topside projects through EPC phase to commissioning and handover.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in managing large teams of multi-disciplinary Jack-up Tender Barge, Jacket and Topside construction professionals
Strategic Change – Level 3: Supports Change
Strategic Thinking – Level 3: Articulates medium term priorities
Developing Organisations & People - Level 4: Provides structured individual development support
Team Effectiveness - Level 4: Guides the team and solicits input from others
Relationships & Influence - Level 4: Motivates others to work with self
Commercial Orientation - Level 3: Identifies opportunities to improve profitability of own area
Analytical Thinking - Level : Understands multiple-step linear cause and effect
Process Orientation - Level 4: Set up controls or goals to ensure adherence to standards
Applying Expertise – As required