Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
The lead E&I Engineer is required to use his skills and experiences from the previous projects to analyze the input data provided by FEED Contractor with the suitable software for issue ITB for developing detailed engineering design of the project. The main responsibilities of the position are presented as follows:
- Experience in onshore oil and gas similar project in all aspects of electrical engineering, design, procurement, construction, ,…etc
- Involved in minimum of three (03) similar projects ( Engineering and E & I Design, procurement, construction…).
- Experience in similar GPP2 project and in all aspects of Electrical/Instrument/Control/F&G/Communication including SCADA system engineering, design, procurement, construction, operation, maintenance and repair,…etc
- Experience in performing system calculations and studies/analysis on load demand, generator sizing, load flow, voltage drop, fault currents, staring impact of major motor...etc
- Experience in developing detailed MTO for electrical/instrument system including switchgear, generators, cables, AC&DC Static and Rotary equipment, Instrument/Control/F&G/Communication DCS, SCADA, including others system engineering...etc
- Experience in preparation of ITB for electrical/instrument system including switchgear, generators, cables, AC&DC Static and Rotary equipment, Instrument/Control/F&G/Communication including others system engineering...etc for similar GPP2 project.
- Experience in performing/ installation/ Pre commissioning electrical/instrument system including switchgear, generators, cables, AC&DC Static and Rotary equipment, Instrument/Control/F&G/Communication including others system engineering...etc
- Experience in performing and developing electrical/instrument protection schemes, fuse/relay coordination studies, determine relay setting for system...etc
- Experience in performing and developing electrical/instrument drawings and hazardous area classification plans for construction activities. Reviewing and correcting all MTO and BOQ, technical Spec., Single Line Diagram, Wiring Diagram, Datasheet and equipment requisition, QA/Qc in electrical/ Instrument work...etc
- Experience in performing lead time for all type of electrical/ instrument works, organize and execute pre-commissioning and start up of electrical/ instrument systems...etc
- SOW for Lead E&I Engineer is Preparation of ITB, Checking, evaluating Vendor document related to procurement, fabrication, installation, interface, precom and com. works for GPP2 Project.
Being familiar to the ETAP and other software used & training on job Client’s Engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Instrument Engineering
- Membership of recognized international professional society is desirable but not essential.
- Perfect in Written and Spoken English