Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
Onshore Lead Pipeline
The main responsibilities of the position are presented as follows:
• Being responsible for discipline activities and deliverables;
• To guide and control the project execution and discipline’s results;
• To allocate the design activities to the discipline engineers;
• To perform Vendor document analysis related to discipline;
• Coordinating with project management team;
• To review weekly and monthly progress discipline reports;
• To report to the Project Manager.
• Attending HAZOP meeting as needed.
• To assist the Company to complete pipeline engineering procedures and do training on job Company’s engineer for these procedures;
• ENGINEER shall Perform/Check the detailed engineering design of Pipeline system both Offshore & Onshore including Coating & Cathodic protection. These Work include Specifications, Analysis, Calculation, Alignment, support, Datasheet, MTO, Procedure ...
• Pipeline design experience including development, and review of conceptual/preliminary designs, route studies, detailed design document preparation, and office engineering during construction is desired;
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to lead multi-discipline and multi-office teams;
• Being familiar to the AUTOPIPE, OFFPIPE softwares & training on job Company’s Engineers;
• This person will perform client facing project management duties and will lead/supervisor engineers developing detailed design documents for multiple projects.
• Engineering and construction in oil and gas industry: minimum 12 years experience;
• Detailed Engineering Design: minimum 7 years experience;
• At least 3 similar projects experience or 5 years in a relevant position;
• Being familiar to international codes and standards, such as ANSI, ASME, API, BS, NFPA, DNV, etc;
• Recognized international professional Association membership is preferable;
• English (advanced).