Allocation Expert who shall provide the service for building the Allocation Agreement for 2 Redelivery Points of Project “Redelivering the wet gas from a Gas Processing Plant (plant A) to other Gas Processing Plant (plant B)”.
1. Oil & gas supply chain overview
Wet gas is collected from 5 wells which belong to 5 owners, tie back to one platform for treatment. Then two phase gas is pumped into 01 subsea pipeline to shore. The pipeline is belong another owner. Two phase gas is delivered into two GPP (plant A & plant B) that are under two companies. Sales gas from two plant is transferred to two separate onshore pipeline to a common gas distribution station that far away from GPP about 40 Km, then be delivered to several end – users. Condensate from two GPP will be pumped as batches to common pipeline to one LPG terminal which is located about 30 KM from GPP.
2. Position job responsibilities:
· Develop allocation workable and fair allocation principle including condensate allocation / compensation in different scenarios with multi –delivery points and multi – redelivery points.
· Apply this principle into application software
· Consult client in meeting with many well’s owners to agree with allocation principle, collection data, provide solution.
3. Position requirement:
· Has at least 5 years in recognized allocation for oil & gas project.
· Work successful with 2 same projects
· Has 5 year in oil & gas metering system.
Has got good negotiation ability