Title. Cliquez ici pour modifier.
Night/Day Senior Drilling Engineer
• Responsible for all well planning and engineering design for HPHT well (200degC, 14000psi)
• Review and improve current Well Design.
• Prepare detailed drilling programs & budgets.
• Prepare drilling reports and final well reports.
• Coordinate with other team members and other department within the company to ensure the delivery of technical well objectives.
• Participate in technical tender preparation and evaluation when required.
• Support Drilling Superintendent & Drilling Manager for daily operation.
• Develop young engineers within the department.
• Other duty as required.
• 10 - 15 years experience in drilling (engineering/operation)
• Strong knowledge of HPHT Well Engineering
• Strong knowledge of HPHT drilling processes and procedures
• Longer experience with HPHT projects is preferable.
• Bachelors degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering.
• Proven track record in applying performance drilling concepts.
• Proven ability to quickly adapt to new environments.
• Preparedness to take decisions and accept responsibility.
• Experience in guidance and supervision of personnel.
• Fluency in the English.
• Good communications skills, team oriented working style.
• Familiar with all Microsoft Office products
• Familiar with Landmark Drilling Softwares
• Valid Well Control Certification for Surface Stack